The building of a city starts with a common housing block, and later in the
adventure you mostly have to build elite houses.
Housing blocks are groups of houses which share the same facilities like agora, culture/science, water, tax offices.
Some people like to design their own blocks, others use the blocks those people design. Each block has its own advantages and disadvantages, which you use is a personal decision.
Most blocks here are taken from the thread "My Favorite Housing Blocks" on the Zeus Heaven forum and all are generated with a modified version of the Housing Block Generator by Angel Jayhawk.
You can see the legend for all the images here.
If you use a block you don't see here, you can send it to me, either the input code of the housing block generator, or in an excel worksheet, or just send me a saved game with the block in it. If you send a save, please zip it to reduce its size.
Zeus Common Housing blocks
- Achilles' Colony Block
- Aegius' Common Block
- Caesar Alan's Common Housing Block
- Caligula's Common Block
- Da Caesar's Common Housing Block
- Dodecahedron's Common Block
- Eraserhead's 36 Townhouse Block
- Eraserhead's 39 Townhouse Block
- Jobusos' 40 Townhouse Block
- Kleanthes' Common City Block
- MarvL's Extreme Diamond Block
- MarvL's Palace Block
- Michailos' Common Housin Square
- Moquel's Common Block
- Nimlot Persson's Colony Block
- Octavian II's Common Housing Block
- Orion's Common Housing Block
- Plebus' Pillar Block
- Plebus' Trojan War Block
- SenetEr's Common Housing Block
Zeus Elite Housing blocks
- Caesar Alan's Elite Housing Block
- Da Caesar's Elite Housing Block
- Eraserhead's Elite Block
- Grumpus' Elite Housing Block
- Gus's Zeus Elite Block
- Moquel's Elite Block
- Nero Would's 20 Estate Block
- Octavian II's Elite Block
- Plebus' Elite Block
- Modified Da Caesar's Elite Housing Block